The Firm’s lawyers are available to provide guidance, and to work with your other advisors, in determining the best method of holding U.S. immovable property (real estate). Possible structures include a U.S. or foreign trust, a limited liability company (LLC) or another entity more appropriate for your planning needs.

For assistance and further information contact John Ledyard Campbell or Michael J. Stegman.

News & Publications