Copyright © 2000 – 2015 Kohnen & Patton LLP. All rights reserved.
All the content included on this Site, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, photographs, data, images, audio and video clips, logos, button icons, digital downloads and data compilations (“Content”) is the property of Kohnen & Patton LLP (“K&P”) or its Content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used to operate this Site is the property of K&P and its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly and coordination of all Content available on K&P’s Site is the exclusive property of K&P and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You do not acquire any ownership rights in any articles, memoranda or other materials you download or copy from this Site. K&P has obtained permission to post these materials on this website from the authors and original publishers. You may download, use, and copy the materials found on this Site for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that all copies that you make of the material must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on this Site which pertain to the material being copied. Except as described above, it is unlawful to copy, republish, redistribute, and/or alter these materials without the prior written consent of the copyright owners.
If you believe that your work has been copied by K&P in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
K&P’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Terry E. Moore, Esq.
Kohnen & Patton LLP
PNC Center, Suite 800
201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202-4190