Mark J. Zummo
Mr. Zummo is a Partner who joined the firm in 1981. His practice is devoted primarily to corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and securities law. Mr. Zummo has represented family-owned, private, and publicly held businesses in a wide variety of industries, including accounting, architectural and other professional service firms; restaurant and other franchised systems; healthcare providers; and manufacturing and distribution companies. He has worked extensively in the areas of:
- selection, formation and organization of business entities, including preparation of shareholder, partnership and operating agreements, buy/sell agreements, employment agreements, and stock option, deferred compensation and other executive benefit plans;
- business succession planning;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- securities and finance, including initial and secondary public offerings, Exchange Act reporting, private securities offerings, going private transactions, and private equity and venture capital financings; and
- commercial real estate development, construction and leasing.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Zummo has been a member of several charitable boards.
Memberships & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as one of Ohio’s Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Leadership Cincinnati Class XXII – 1999
Member Editorial Board (ABA Forum on Franchising)