Aaron M. Monk
Aaron’s work focuses on assisting both privately-held and venture-backed companies in a broad range of general corporate issues including company formation and governance, equity incentive plans, mergers and acquisitions, private securities offerings, private equity and venture capital financing. Aaron also counsels families in legal areas related to succession planning in both business and personal wealth. In addition, he is on the Kohnen & Patton Hiring Committee and the firm’s Attorney Development Committee.
Aaron is actively involved in the Greater Cincinnati business community. He is a legal advisor at Cintrifuse and the Brandery and serves as chair for the young professional section of the Association for Corporate Growth (Cincinnati chapter).
Memberships & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
- C-Change, Class 13 – Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Leadership Program
- Thomas More University Football Team – Team Captain; Saints Award (player who best exemplifies Thomas More Football)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG – Cincinnati Chapter), Chair of Young Professional Section (2016- present)
- The Brandery, Mentor (2019-present)
- Cintrifuse, Legal Advisor (2014 – present)
- Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Partners-In-Action Steering Committee
- Greater Cincinnati Venture Association (GCVA), Board Member (2015-2017)
- UpTech, Legal Volunteer (2015 – 2016)
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Producer of business leadership podcast, “Unfinished Business” (2018 – 2019)
- Elder Young Alumni Impact Board, Co-Founder/Founding Chair (2015-2017)
News & Updates
Kohnen & Patton is pleased to announce Aaron M. Monk has been named to the 2018 Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber C-Change Class.
Aaron Monk presented LLC Act Update - Cincinnati Bar Association Real Property Law Institute (December 8, 2017)
Aaron Monk Presented at the Chase College of Law - Small Business/Nonprofit Law Clinic (August 2017)