We are available to assist with the acquisition of U.S. transfer certificates from the Internal Revenue Service, which may be necessary in order to complete the Succession Transfer of the U.S. investments held by a person who has died while residing outside of the U.S., whether a U.S. citizen or a national of another country.

For assistance and further information contact John Ledyard Campbell or Michael J. Stegman.

News & Publications