Mr. Beech practices in the corporate area with emphasis on mergers, acquisitions and corporate finance activity. He represents privately held corporations in a variety of industries.
Mr. Beech has served on the boards of numerous civic, charitable and educational organizations. He enjoys reading, golf, racquet sports and spending time with his seven grandchildren.
Memberships & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as one of Ohio’s Super Lawyers
- Selected as one of Cincinnati's Leading Merger & Acquisition Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Leadership Cincinnati Class VII
- The Village of Indian Hill - Council Member
- St. Ursula Villa - Trustee
- The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Cincinnati - Trustee
- Home Aid Service - Trustee & Chairman
- The Visiting Nurse Association- Trustee & Chairman
- The Children’s Protective Service- Trustee & Chairman
- The Spring Grove Cemetery Association - Trustee (current)
- Bethesda Foundation - Trustee (current)