Mr. Hogan, a Partner with Kohnen & Patton, joined the firm in 1987. His practice focuses primarily in the following fields:
- Real Estate - with an emphasis on the acquisition, leasing, sale and development of commercial real property;
- Banking, Finance and Creditor's Rights - with an emphasis on commercial lending an ddebtor/creditor matters, generally serving as lender's counsel in the preparation of documentation for, and the closing of, commercial loan transactions;
- Title Insurance - a licensed title insurance agent, Mr. Hogan is the President of Tower Land Title Agency, Inc., and serves as the Agency’s primary commercial agent and underwriting analyst.
As a life-long resident of Cincinnati, he has been involved with a number of local charitable organizations. When not practicing law, Mr. Hogan enjoys playing golf with his wife and daughter (although his game admittedly needs a lot of practice). Fortunately for him, the family recently moved to the Ivy Hills area of Newtown, where he is close to the golf course.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Case Western Reserve University’s Cincinnati Alumni Chapter
- Founder and long-time Board Member
- Hamilton County, Ohio Board of Zoning Appeals
- Former Member
- Columbia Township Exterior Property Maintenance Code Board of Appeals
- Former Member and Officer
Certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Business, Commercial and Industrial Real Property Law