Flexible by design
Kohnen & Patton was founded in 1974 and our attorneys have been serving the legal needs of corporations and individuals throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and around the globe for over forty years.
Early on, the firm made a conscious decision to maintain its mid-size in order to preserve the personal relationships and service our clients have come to appreciate and expect and which sets Kohnen & Patton apart. Today our clients include a wide range of individuals, public and private companies, commercial and financial institutions, health care providers and government entities.
Collaborative in style
Kohnen & Patton’s professionals build client relationships on mutual trust and respect. They are readily accessible and there to guide you through the legal process, whether big or small. Rest assured that our wide range of legal experience and understanding will be used to assist you in achieving success at every stage in the legal process.
Connected to community
As active members of our community, Kohnen & Patton’s professionals also serve as directors, officers, committee members, board members and volunteers with nearly 50 public, private, civic, charitable and educational organizations, including:
- Boy Scouts of America Dan Beard Council
- Camp Joy Foundation
- Cincinnati Public Schools
- Duke Energy Children’s Museum
- Fine Arts Fund
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio
- Home Aid Service
- Invest in Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Kiwanis Club
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Southern Ohio Regional Make a Wish Foundation
- Southwestern Ohio Regional Transit Authority (Metro)
- Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure
- The Cincinnati Girls Club
- The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- Pro Seniors
- The Humanitarian League