Kohnen & Patton attorneys assist clients in all aspects of commercial, industrial and office real estate transactions, including:
- leasing and financing,
- annexation, and
- appropriation and other land use issues.
K&P attorneys have extensive experience providing legal services to the shopping center industry in connection with developing and operating both regional malls and power strip centers, including land acquisition, zoning, major tenant and mall tenant leasing, management contracts, financing, and related partnership and joint venture agreements.
- Purchase and sale agreements, and assistance with the due diligence process in the acquisition and sale of both improved and unimproved real estate
- Commercial and office leases
- Appropriation and condemnation proceedings for both private and public clients
- Zone changes, variances, and other zoning and land use proceedings
- Title insurance through the firm’s affiliated title company, Tower Land Title Agency, Inc.
- Condominium declarations and planned unit development documents for both commercial and residential developments
- Real estate financing documents
- Architectural and engineering services agreements
- Construction contracts and assistance with contract bid procedures