The Firm’s lawyers are available to provide guidance, and to work with your other advisors, in determining the best method of holding U.S. immovable property (real estate). Possible structures include a U.S. or foreign trust, a limited liability company (LLC) or another entity more appropriate for your planning needs.  For assistance and further information contact Michael J. Stegman or John Ledyard Campbell.

Join Our Mailing List

Mailings are infrequent. We will not share your email address with anyone.