Mr. Dilts is a partner whose practice is focused on civil litigation. He has extensive experience representing clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts including:
- professional negligence litigation (accountant negligence, medical and health care negligence, wrongful death suits, and professional licensing board matters);
- trucking and transportation matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, and carriage of freight;
- commercial and corporation litigation including breach of contract, unfair competition, shareholder disputes and buy-outs;
- insurance coverage and declaratory judgment litigation;
- personal injury and wrongful death litigation;
- construction litigation; and
- probate litigation (will contests, trust-related disputes and declaratory judgment litigation).
He regularly participates in arbitrations and mediations, and has served as an arbitrator in numerous civil matters.
Mr. Dilts is a licensed private pilot with an interest in general aviation. As such, he has advised clients in the purchase and sale of general aviation aircraft, acquisition of fractional ownership interests, and in the negotiating of charter, time-sharing and aircraft management agreements.
Mr. Dilts and his wife, Judy, have three grown children (Capt. Cameron Dilts USAF, Ellen Dilts Heredia, RN, and Livia Dilts, an English teacher in Foshan, China), and live in Amberley Village. They are active in their church and also enjoy camping, hiking, hunting, fishing and motorcycling.
Memberships & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as one of Ohio’s Super Lawyers (2007, 2009 – 2015)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated